March 30, 2009

From Saturday to TODAY , Monday .

Saturday ; 28/3/o9
Woke up at 6 plus in the morning and went to pray my grandfather at Mandai . After praying , lunch-ed at dunno where [ ??? ] and went to my grandmother's house after lunch . Stayed overnight at my aunt house . =D

My sister ! :

Act cute . LOL
Eating her pizza :]

Sunday ; 29/3/o9
Went to Mac with cousin and niece for lunch and went to grandmother's house . Played with niece for one whole day . =D

My sister ! Drawn by : BIQING ! =D


Stitch . Drawn By : BIQING ! =D
My niece , QIQI ! =D
Pooh ! Drawn by : BIQING ! =D
The normal and mini version LOLLIPOP !
Monday ; 30/3/o9 [ TODAY ]
Went to watch ' The Unborn ' with Pris , Venise , Huimin , Debby , Trena after school . It is a horror movie , not very nice but very SCARY ! =D Huimin SCREAMED ! LOL .


No comments: